You must fulfill the following responsibilities concerning SNAP authorized representatives.
You must ensure
- the household freely requested assistance from their authorized representative,
- the household wants the authorized representative to have access to the household’s SNAP benefits before granting access,
- the authorized representative correctly reports the household’s circumstances,
- the household receives the correct amount of benefits, and
- you correctly and promptly update FACS and IMS to reflect the client’s wishes.
|Best Practice||Ask the client to review the application whenever possible.|