Skip to main content

Social Services

As Social Service Specialists, you are the face of the agency.  Our agency provides many services to clients that they may not know about.  In addition, other government agencies and our community partners offer services that we are unable to give.  It is important that you familiarize yourself with different agencies and benefits.

A great resource to give clients is the resource line: 211.  In order for clients to access these resources, they must have a phone with an Oklahoma area code (or dialing 211 might access another state's resource line).

Clients can dial 211 into their phone and will be instructed to type in their zip code.  They will then be directed to a live representative to speak about benefits in the area.

Dial 2-1-1

If clients don’t have an Oklahoma area code

Use a phone with an Oklahoma area code and put in your zip code to speak with a live representative.

OKC & Western OK – 877-362-1606

Tulsa & Eastern OK – 877-836-2111

You may also need to make referrals to Child Welfare Services (CWS) or Adult Protective Services (APS) to protect our most vulnerable clients.  If a difficult situation occurs, staff this with your supervisor or experienced team members to develop a plan. It is mandatory that we report all suspected abuse of children.    

Back to Top