Skip to main content

Programs and Schools that qualify for student aid

Many colleges, universities, and technical schools have programs that regularly qualify their students for student aid. Federal student aid takes the form of grants, loans, or work study. But, even if some programs at a school qualify for this type of assistance, it does not guarantee that all the programs will. Generally, programs that do not lead to a degree or to gainful employment in an occupation do not qualify.

One of the easiest ways to confirm that a program makes a student eligible to receive financial assistance is to confirm that the student applying for Child Care is receiving aid.

If the student is not receiving aid, call the school's financial aid office to confirm if the student's program qualifies for federal or state aid.

Back to Top