Worker Responsibilities during the Interview
When interviewing, perform the following tasks:
- Ask the appropriate voter registration questions.
- Enter the household’s response to relevant questions and any information verified from other sources into FACS. Here is a list of needed information and where you record it in case notes.
- the household’s rights and responsibilities,
- all factors of eligibility,
- the child care plan and reason child care may be approved based on the interview,
- the earliest date you may approve Child Care,
- the requirement to cooperate with the Office of Inspector General audits and investigations, and
- the client’s reporting responsibility.
- Identify and explain what verification the household must provide.
- Request outstanding verification, when necessary, by completing a Client Contact and Information Request Form (08AD092E or ADM-92), giving it or mailing it to the client, and imaging a copy to the case record.
- Image all forms and verification provided by the household.
- Determine each child’s eligibility for Child Care Subsidy.
- Take appropriate action on the application and verification submitted by the household.