- Volunteer Center of Central Oklahoma (Link opens in new window)
- This site connects people to volunteer opportunities in Oklahoma communities.
- Central Oklahoma Volunteer Administrators (Link opens in new window)
- Promotes volunteerism in central Oklahoma.
- RSVP of Central Oklahoma, Inc. (Link opens in new window)
- Non-profit organization serving the volunteer needs of Oklahoma City and surrounding communities.
- Tulsa Volunteer Organization (Link opens in new window)
- Professional organization made up of Tulsa area volunteer administrators.
- Volunteer Central (Tulsa) (Link opens in new window)
- This link promotes volunteerism to expand and strengthen the community services in the Tulsa area.
- Volunteers of America of Oklahoma, Inc. (Link opens in new window)
- One of the state's largest providers of residential support and services for individuals with developmental disabilities and the elderly. Volunteers of America of Oklahoma provides programs for the developmentally disabled, the homeless, older Oklahomans and others.
- Corporation for National and Community Service (Link opens in new window)
- Volunteers of America is a national, nonprofit, faith-based organization dedicated to helping those in need rebuild their lives and reach their full potential.
- Electronic Journal of the Volunteer Community (Link opens in new window)
- e-Volunteerism is a quarterly "publication," combining characteristics of printed professional journal with the Internet technology. This site is the Electronic Journal for the Volunteerism Community.
- Foundation Center (Link opens in new window)
- The nation's leading authority on philanthropy dedicated to serving grant seekers, grant makers, researchers, policymakers, the media and the general public.
- Independent Sector (Link opens in new window)
- Leadership forum for charities, foundations and corporate giving programs committed to advancing the common good around the world.
- National Association of Volunteer Programs in Local Government (Link opens in new window)
- NAVPLG is an international association of administrators, coordinators, and directors of volunteer programs in local, city, and county governments. It focuses on issues that may differ from traditional nonprofit-based volunteer programs.
- Points of Light Foundation (Link opens in new window)
- Engages and mobilizes millions of volunteers who are helping to solve serious social problems in thousands of communities.
- Service Leader (Link opens in new window)
- Assists agencies in recruiting volunteers and managing projects with a special emphasis on work that can be done using the Internet.