SoonerCare Choice is a Primary Care Case Management (PCCM) program in which each member has a medical home. The medical home provider will coordinate all health care services to qualifying Oklahomans. Please visit our Qualification Guidelines page to find out if you qualify.
You may be a SoonerCare Choice member if:
- You qualify for SoonerCare;
- You do not qualify for Medicare;
- You do not reside in an institution such as a nursing facility;
- You are not receiving SoonerCare services through a home- and community-based waiver program;
- You are not in state or tribal custody;
- You are not in a health maintenance organization.