ADvantage Waiver Program
The ADvantage waiver program is for the frail elderly and adults with physical disabilities age 21 and over who do not have intellectual disabilities or a cognitive impairment.
|Case Management||Adult Day Health|
|Transitional Case Management||Personal Care in Adult Day Health|
|Advantage Personal Care||Therapy in Adults Day Health|
|Advanced Supportive/Restorative||Home Delivered Meals|
|Skilled Nursing – Home Health Setting||NF extended Respite (8 + hrs)|
|RN Assessment Evaluation||In-home Respite (2-7 hrs)|
|Occupational Therapy||In-Home Extended Respite ( 8+ hrs)|
|Physical Therapy||Environmental Modifications|
|Speech/Language Therapy||Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies|
ADvantage Waiver eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the ADvantage waiver program, a person must:
- Must qualify financially for SoonerCare
- Be 65 years of age or be a disabled adult as determined by the Social Security Administration
- Be determined to meet the Nursing Facility institutional level of care by nursing staff of Aging Services Division.
- Not have a diagnosis of intellectual disabilities or have a cognitive impairment.
- Reside in his or her own home or family member's home.
- Have needs that can be safely met with waiver services and family or community supports.