Skip to main content

Governor Kevin Stitt has announced that Oklahoma will start a new Back to Work Initiative, in addition to reverting back to pre-pandemic unemployment insurance benefits and eligibility requirements starting June 27.  View the Governor's Executive Order for this initiative, and additional resources about this initiative from OESC.

Unemployment for Employers

Does your business have employees in Oklahoma? If so, you will need to pay Oklahoma unemployment insurance (UI) contributions. These contributions fund unemployment compensation programs for eligible employees in the state.

If workers refuse to return to work while drawing unemployment,
please report to

EZ Tax Express

As a for-profit business operating in Oklahoma, you are required to pay Unemployment Insurance (UI) tax. This button will take you to our EZ Tax Portal.

Employer Contribution Rates for 2021

Learn more about the upcoming changes to 2021 rates, how they are calculated, and how to protest rates. 

Employee Separation

You must provide information regarding the separation of employees to OESC so a determination can be made regarding claims.

Appeals for Employers

Review all the information necessary to properly progress through the appeals process.

SIDES & SIDES E-Response

Learn more about SIDES and SIDES E-Response and how to respond to separation claims electronically

Back to Top