ODOT FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION PLAN
In accordance with federal law, the Department has prepared the Oklahoma Freight Transportation Plan (OFTP) 2018-2022 . The Plan is a document that will assist ODOT in providing a safe, reliable, and productive freight transportation system that will support the growing economy and population in the state.
The OFTP focuses on goods movement by highway, freight rail, and waterway. It addresses goals related to safe and secure travel, infrastructure preservation, mobility choice, connectivity and accessibility, economic vitality, environmental responsibility and efficient intermodal system management and operations.
Oklahoma Freight Transportation Plan 2018-2022 (By Chapter):
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Chapter 01 - Introduction
- Chapter 02 - Oklahoma's Freight Story Today
- Chapter 03 - Outreach
- Chapter 04 - The Freight Future
- Chapter 05 - Freight Bottlenecks and Mobility Issues
- Chapter 06 - Moving Freight
- Chapter 07 - Conclusion and Next Steps
- Chapter 08 - Glossary, End Notes, Attachments