ODOT LONG RANGE TRANSPORTATION PLAN
In accordance with federal law, the Department had prepared the 2020-2045 Oklahoma Long Range Transportation Plan. The Plan is a policy document that guides ODOT in the development, management and operation of the State's Transportation System.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT), in collaboration with statewide modal stakeholders, developed the 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP). The federally required plan establishes transportation policies and priorities for the next 25 years for various modes of travel and commercial freight movement in the state including highway, passenger and freight rail, public transit, active transportation, ports and waterways, and airport access. The 2045 LRTP does not focus on specific projects like ODOT’s Eight year Construction Work Plan, but rather guides ODOT in the development, management, and operation of a safe and efficient transportation system for the next 25 years.
2020-2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (By Chapter):
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Chapter 01 - Introduction
- Chapter 2: Strategic Direction
- Chapter 3: System Performance Report
- Chapter 4: Public and Stakeholder Engagement
- Chapters 5: Demographic, Socioeconomic, and Emerging Trends
- Chapters 6: Safety, Security, Risk, and Resiliency
- Chapter 7: Existing Transportation System and Conditions
- Chapter 8: Modal Needs
- Chapter 9: Projected Costs and Forecasted Revenues
- Chapter 10: Policies and Strategies