January Transportation Commission meeting scheduled for Monday, Jan. 3
The Oklahoma Transportation Commission’s monthly meeting is scheduled for 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 3, in the R.A. Ward Transportation Building, 200 N.E. 21st St., Oklahoma City. Members of the public and media may attend or are strongly encouraged to watch the livestream video online.
Items to be addressed at the meeting:
- Secretary of Transportation and Oklahoma Department of Transportation Executive Director Tim Gatz will reflect upon ODOT’s accomplishments and major milestones from 2021.
- Gatz also will provide updates on the state budget outlook for the coming year. Additionally, he will provide updates regarding recent market studies for employee salaries.
- The Guymon Construction Residency will be presented with the American Concrete Pavement Association Award for construction completed in Boise City.
The full agenda may be viewed here.
To watch the commission meeting video livestream:
- Ustream (Turn up the volume on your computer or other device and on Ustream)
- Zoom (Link to meeting won’t be active until meeting is about to begin)
- The meeting also will be recorded, captioned and available to the public online later.
The commission, a nine-member panel appointed by the governor and legislative leaders to oversee the state’s transportation development, awards project contracts for road and bridge construction on a monthly basis.
The next Oklahoma Transportation Commission meeting is scheduled for 11 a.m. Monday, Feb. 7, 2022.
— www.odot.org —