FLOODING: Highway Conditions 5-3-19 as of 11 a.m.
The following highways are closed until further notice due to flooding:
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure
- SH-48A is closed at the SH-48 junction in Coleman due to a damaged construction detour
- SH-48A is closed two miles north of Milburn
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway
- SH-63 is closed between Haileyville and Bache Rd.
DURING flooding conditions, motorists are reminded:
- Don't drive around barricades if roadway is closed.
- If you see high water, turn around and do not enter.
To check CURRENT ROAD CONDITIONS in Oklahoma, call
ODOT's ROAD CONDITIONS HOTLINE at 844-4OK-HWYS (844-465-4997)
or go to www.okroads.org. For turnpike information, call the
Oklahoma Turnpike Authority at 877-403-7623 or go to www.pikepass.com.