The projects below are weather permitting:
US-64/SH-51 bridge rehabilitation project; lane and ramp closures
- East and westbound US-64/SH-51 (Broken Arrow Expressway) is narrowed to two lanes in each direction from the southeast corner of the Inner Dispersal Loop to near 21st St. South until further notice as part of a bridge rehabilitation project.Drivers can expect significant delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Use caution at all entrance ramps in the corridor and be prepared to stop before entering the highway.
- The westbound US-64/SH-51 on-ramp from 15th St. South is closed until further notice.
- Lewis Ave. and 15th St. South are narrowed under US-64/SH-51; expect delays in these corridors.
- The overall project is expected to complete in late 2020, weather permitting.
As a reminder, this work zone is adjacent to the following:
Inner Dispersal pavement project by downtown; lanes and ramps are open Friday
- All lanes of northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51 are OPEN starting Friday on the south leg of the IDL between the I-244 junction and the US-75 split. There will continue to be temporary lane closures as the final pieces are completed. Drivers should continue to plan extra travel time as the traffic flow gets readjusted.
- The westbound I-244/eastbound US-64/SH-51 and the eastbound I-244/northbound US-75 ramps to northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51are open at the southwest corner of the IDL.
- All lanes of southbound US-75/westbound US-64/SH-51 are open on the south leg of the IDL.
- The northbound US-75/eastbound US-64/SH-51 on-ramps from Houston Ave., 13th and Denver Ave. on the south leg of the IDL are open.
This was a part of a project to reconstruct pavement on US-75/US-64/SH-51 (south leg of the IDL) and also rehabilitate bridges on the south and east legs of the IDL.Drivers should plan ahead for extra travel time in these areas. The project is expected to complete in early 2020, weather permitting.
Specific lane and ramp closures along with updated maps for both projects will be posted as they are scheduled in the daily Traffic Advisories at www.odot.org. Or follow the department @OKDOT on Twitter and Facebook and check out ODOT's mobile app.Drivers can sign up to receive the advisories by clicking the “Sign Up For News & Alerts” link on the main page of www.odot.org, and select the Tulsa Metro option.