Contractor Compliance - Preconstruction (Consultant)
- Consultant Contract Information
- Consultant Review Checklist
- DBE Forms
- DBE Form 2 - Prime Consultant Monthly Payment Log: This form is to submitted in addition to information that is being entered into TOPS.
- DBE Form 3 - Prime Consultant Final Payment Report: This form is to be submitted by each Prime Consultant at the completion of the project.
- DBE Form 4 - Prime Consultant Notification Change of DBE: This form is to be completed when removing a DBE firm, prior to the change.
- DBE Form 5 - Prime Consultant Good Faith Efforts: This form is to be completed when the DBE goal cannot be met.
- DBE Form 6 - Prime Consultant DBE Confirmation of Intent to Subcontract Federal-AidProjects: This form is to be completed after negotiation listing the DBE(s) that will be used.
- Guidelines for the Administration of Consultant Contracts
- Transportation Online Professional Services (TOPS)- Solicitations
Good Faith Efforts
When ODOT has established a DBE contract goal on consultant contracts, ODOT awards the contract only to aconsultantwho makes responsible Good Faith Efforts (GFEs) to meet or exceed the goal.For more information, click here.
The Department has established that, when criteria for payments are met, 15 calendar days is a reasonable time to make payment and the consultant will provide Sub-Consultant payment within that time.The 15calendar day period for sub-consultant work and services provided will commence on the date the consultants receives payment from the Department for the work.Sub-Consultant payment information will be prepared utilizing the forms and/or in the format required by the Department. The Consultant will check and review forms carefully to assure each is complete and accurate prior to submittalto the Department.
In the event, prime consultant fails to comply with prompt payment requirements or a pattern and practice of prompt payment violations is recognized and all other efforts for remedy have been exhausted, the agency shall invoke administrative actions including but not limited to the withholding of solicitations.
For information on the Prompt Payment Process and Prompt Payment Form, click here.