The mission of the Oklahoma Child Death Review Board is to reduce the number of preventable deaths through a multidisciplinary approach to case review. Through case review, the Child Death Review Board collects statistical data and system failure information to develop recommendations to improve policies, procedures, and practices within and between the agencies that protect and serve the children.
The following are linked references of the State of Oklahoma Statutes from the Oklahoma State Courts Network website.
- Title 10., Chapter 51 - Section 1150
- Title 10., Chapter 51 - Section 1150.1
- Title 10., Chapter 51 - Section 1150.2a
Production of Records, Compliance with Subpoena
- Title 10., Chapter 51 - Section 1150.2
Powers and Duties, Review of Cases, Annual Statistical Report, Review of Report
- Title 10., Chapter 51 - Section 1150.3
Composition of Board, Appointed Members, Term of Service, Administrative Assistance and Services
- Title 10., Chapter 51 - Section 1150.4
Copies of Death Certificates, Office of Chief Medical Examiner, Initial Review of Child Death Certificates