Skip to main content

Children and Youth Service System Complaint Form

File a complaint by phone (405) 606-4936 or use the form below to file a complaint against a residential facility or agency in the children and youth service system. Please provide as much information as possible. You may file an anonymous complaint. However, we would have no way to contact you if we need additional information or to provide feedback on the results of the complaint investigation.


* Indicates Required Field

Couldn't verify captcha, Please refresh the page and try again.

Voluntary Information About Yourself.

Complaint Location Information

Information About the Complaint

Last Modified on Dec 21, 2021
Back to Top