Skip to main content

NOTICE: In our ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Commission continues to offer Commission meetings via livestream, teleconferencing and videoconferencing. Read details about our COVID precautions here.

Open Records Act requests

FOIA requests?

The Freedom of Information Act or FOIA applies only to federal agencies. The Corporation Commission is subject to the Oklahoma Open Records Act.

Underground Petroleum Storage Tanks?

Most records about underground or aboveground petroleum storage tanks for fueling stations are available through our Petroleum Storage Tank portal. Log in to the portal and search on your own.

How do I file Open Records Act requests?

Please direct all Oklahoma Open Records Act requests to the Commission's Office of Public Information by filling out the form below.

You will recieve an email confirmation once the form has been submitted.

Last Modified on Nov 16, 2021
Back to Top