Notice of Inquiry in case PUD 202000083
Oklahoma Corporation Commission's Notice of Inquiry (NOI) to examine issues related to energy and public utilities
The OCC's Public Utility Division sought input to identify and examine issues regarding maximizing available or developing resources in Oklahoma, including:
- Battery storage
- Renewable natural gas and related infrastructure
- Increased bill information
- Statewide utility rate transparency
- Increased reporting
- Utility related eminent domain best practices
- electric and Compressed Natural Gas vehicles
- Findings, recommendations from Oklahoma Academy's 2019 Town Hall
The Commission also sought input regarding any need for changes to 17 O.S. §§ 151 et seq. and/or the Commission's rules in Chapters 35 and 45 of Title 165 of the Oklahoma Administrative Code.
The Technical Conference that was scheduled for October 29, 2020 was cancelled. The rescheduled NOI Technical Conference will be held Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Public comments were accepted in multiple ways, such as:
- Filling out this form
- Sending a message on Facebook Messenger (once you're logged in)
- Via email
- In person at public hearings and technical conference
The Commissioners voted on Oct. 21, 2021 to close the Notice of Inquiry, including accepting additional comments or information.
Read the application here.