About OCAST Programs
OCAST encourages and assists Oklahoma's entrepreneurs, researchers and small businesses to create and apply innovation to create jobs and grow and diversify Oklahoma’s economy.
Whether we're funding research projects, facilitating partnerships and collaborations, or assisting small businesses in obtaining federal funding, we're here to help.
- Funding to support basic health research
- Funding to support basic plant science
- Funding for student and faculty internships
- Funding to support applied research
- Small business research assistance
- Assistance for inventors through the New Product Development Center at Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma Catalyst Program at the University of Oklahoma Tom Love Innovation Center offers technical assistance to improve the quality of federal proposals
- Help with technology development, business development and investment capital through i2E Inc.
- Advances in manufacturing through the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance
Researchers: OCAST funds basic research, applied research and student internships.
Industry: OCAST works with industry and research institutions in Oklahoma to help build collaborations to support technology needs for industry, R&D resources, technology development and researchers desire to work with industry.
Manufacturers: Working with manufacturers to create wealth and grow Oklahoma’s economy. The OCAST supported Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance offers technical assistance and business advice, helping companies become more innovative and successful. Through their statewide network of manufacturing extension agents and applications engineers, services focus on improving the bottom line while growing the entire business. We live and work in communities across Oklahoma, taking our support to your workplace on your schedule.
Inventors: Through a partnership with Oklahoma State University’s New Product Development Center OCAST offers the Inventor's Assistance Service (IAS) which provides guidance and resources to Oklahoma's inventors. IAS provides services in the area of preliminary patent searches, market analyses, manufacturing referrals, engineering analyses, prototyping, and drawing/model design.
High-Technology Business Startups and Entrepreneurs: OCAST partners with i2E Inc. to support their mission of working directly with entrepreneurs, researchers and companies to help them commercialize their technologies, launch and grow new businesses and access needed capital. Clients like the fact that i2E staff consists of experienced entrepreneurs and investors who have walked in their shoes.
To get started, contact your local OCAST representative or sign up for notifications.