Oklahoma Applied Research Support
What is Oklahoma Applied Research Support?
OCAST’s Oklahoma Applied Research Support (OARS) program is a funding program that invests in research and development supporting innovative technologies with commercial potential. This funding is designed to increase investment in the R&D of new technologies that will ultimately bring value to the state of Oklahoma and help grow and diversify the state’s economy.
Why Oklahoma Applied Research Support?
- Proof-of-Concept funding supports early stage applied R&D with awards of up to $45,000 per year for up to two years
- Accelerated OARS funding supports later stage applied R&D with awards of up to $300,000 for up to three years
- Provides third party validation of innovation
- Funds unproven, high-risk concepts and innovation
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Oklahoma public or private colleges or universities
- Non-profit research institutions
- Private enterprises with the principal place of business in Oklahoma
How to Apply?
For more information, please click here.