Skip to main content

Residential Care Home Licensure

The Health Facility Systems staff receives and processes applications for licenses, renewals, and amendments. 


Unofficial Rules

License Application and Attachments

NOTE: The attachments are required to complete the License Application.

  • License Application for Residential Care Home, ODH Form 728
  • Disclosure Statement of Owners, Lessee and Manager for a Long-Term Care Facility, ODH Form 953-B
  • Detail Attachment To the Disclosure Statement, ODH Form 953-C
  • Staffing Projection And Professional Certification For A Nursing Or Long-term Care Facility, ODH Form 953-E

Application for Qualified Temporary Manager

    Qualified Temporary Manager Application, ODH Form 661 

For more information on residential homes that are certified for individuals with mental illness, please contact the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services

Legal Resident Affidavit Forms

The applicable form below is required for an applicant applying for a license as an individual.

  • Affidavit of Lawful Presence by Person Making Application for a License, Permit or Certification, ODH Form 301
  • Affidavit of Lawful Presence by Guardian of Person Making Application for a License, Permit or Certification, ODH Form 266

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I view or request inspection and licensure records?
A: See 'Related Topics' below.

Q: Where do I make a complaint about nursing home, assisted living, residential care, or adult day care facilities?
A: See 'Related Topics' below.

Related Topics

Contact Information

Mailing Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Health Facility Systems
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave., Suite 1702
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406

Physical Address:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK

Phone: (405) 426-8175
Fax: (405) 900-7571
E-mail: Click Here

Back to Top