Long Term Care Service
The Long Term Care Service of Protective Health Services oversees the health and safety of residents living in licensed long-term care facilities. Long-term care facilities include nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, residential care homes, assisted living centers, continuum of care homes (which include an assisted living center and a nursing facility) and Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID).
- Long Term Care surveyors conduct annual surveys in each facility for Licensure.
- Long Term Care staff also conducts Licensure and Complaint investigations in Adult Day Care Centers.
- Follow up visits are made to facilities to ensure correction of deficiencies.
- The Long Term Care Service conducts “provider trainings” for long term care facility staff across the state.
- Long Term Care Inspection Surveys are available along with contact information for facilities and a variety of forms.
Long Term Care Services
123 Robert S. Kerr Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73102-6406
Phone: (405) 426-8200
Fax: (405) 444-6428