Skip to main content

Health Facility Systems

This office receives and processes license and renewal applications for Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Centers, Adult Day Care Centers, Residential Care Homes, Continuum of Care Facilities, and Specialized Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities or Alzheimer's disease. The program also administers the certificate of need regulations for nursing facilities and psychiatric and chemical dependency facilities.


    Certificate of Need


**Customer Satisfaction Survey**
Health Resources Development Service is committed to continuous improvement in the services we provide. We value your comments and suggestions and would appreciate it if you would take a few moments to give us feedback on your recent experience.  Your response to this survey is anonymous, and you will not be identified as the individual who completed this survey. To provide feedback, please click on the link above.

Contact Information:
1000 N.E. Tenth Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
Phone  405.271.6868

Fax  405.271.7360

E-mail  Click Here

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I view or request inspection and licensure records?
A: See related topics below.

Q: Where do I make a complaint about nursing, assisted living, residential, or adult day care facilities?
A: See related topics below.

Interesting Facts
As of June 30, 2013 there were:
44 Adult Day Care Centers
126 Assisted Living Centers
17 Continuum of Care Facilities
292 Nursing Facilities
88 Specialized Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
3 Specialized Facilities for Individuals with Alzheimer's and Dementia

Related Topics
PHB seal
Back to Top