EMResource is a web-based information and resource management tool that optimizes real-time communication to enhance response to daily medical emergencies, preparedness activities, mass casualty events and public health incidents. These crucial information are used to support patient transport and transfer decision-making activities such as:
- Identifying and managing emergency medical resources
- Broadcasting incident specific events – Public Health, MCI’s, and Disasters
- Facilitate daily and as-needed hospital bed capacity reporting
- Surveillance activities
- Facilitate transfers of traumatic patients based on the specialist information provided by hospitals.
Usage of EMResource in Oklahoma began in 2000 in the metropolitan areas of Oklahoma City and Tulsa. In 2004, usage was expanded to cover the entire state of Oklahoma. Access was provided to hospitals, EMS and other partners in emergency medical response.
As of August 2008, users are able to view resources in regions surrounding Oklahoma including Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Texas.
- User Training Manual
- Version - January 2009 (359k.pdf)
- “Customizing your views” (372k.pdf)
- Trauma Triage, Transport & Transfer Algorithms (270k.pdf)
- Fact Sheets
- What is …? (270k.pdf)
- Screen views
Air ambulance availability statewide (555k.pdf)
1000 NE 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1207
*As of March 2007, EMSystem is known as EMResource. In May 2018, vendor changed from Intermedix to Juvare.