Skip to main content

Temporary Food Service Establishments

A temporary food establishment means an establishment where food is offered for sale or sold at retail from a fixed, temporary facility in conjunction with a single event or celebration not to exceed the duration of the event or celebration.

How Do I?

Learn More About:

Helpful Links:

How to Apply for a Temporary Food Service License for an event:

To apply for a Temporary Food Service License, contact your local county health department. Local inspectors will schedule a site-visit and issue the Temporary Food Service License.

How much does a Temporary Food License cost:

To view the Consumer Health Service Fee Schedule, please click here

Location and Contact Information

Mailing Address:
Consumer Health Service
PO Box 268815                  
Oklahoma City, OK 73126 

Physical Location:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Consumer Health Service
1000 N.E. 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117

Contact Information:
Phone: (405) 271-5243
Fax:     (405) 271-5286

Back to Top