Skip to main content

Bed Bugs

The Consumer Health Service is able to take complaints regarding bed bugs in hotels and motels, but the Consumer Health Service is unable to assist in the removal of bed bugs in private residential facilities such as houses or apartments.  If you have a complaint regarding bed bugs in a hotel or motel please complete the Consumer Health Service Complaint form.

Helpful Links:

Contact Information

Mailing Address:
Consumer Health Service
PO Box 268815                  
Oklahoma City, OK 73126 

Physical Location:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
Consumer Health Service
1000 N.E. 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73117

Contact Information:
Phone: (405) 426-8250
Fax:     (405) 900-7557

Back to Top