County Health Departments
The OSDH Public Health Laboratory (PHL) is responsible for the technical oversight of laboratory operations at OSDH County Health Departments located throughout Oklahoma.
The following resources are available on IRENE: (Resource Documents/Manuals/Public Health Lab)
- CLIA Certificates
- Forms for specimen referral, temperature monitoring, etc.
- Good Laboratory Practices Manual
- Laboratory procedures
- OSDH Public Health Lab Test Directory
- Quality Assurance Review Program
- Training and competency assessment
For questions regarding laboratory processes in County Health Departments, please contact Field Laboratory Operations Technical Staff as indicated below:
Leslie Billetter: (405) 271-5070
Louis Susanto: (405) 202-1318