Skip to main content

How to Get Help

If you are seeking treatment services, call "211" to access 24-hour assistance with linking to local providers. You may also talk to your family physician, local behavioral health providers including community mental health centers, community hospital, insurance provider, clergy, family, and friends. It is important to talk about the issue and begin the process. There are concerned, caring individuals who want to help.

Use the Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator to find services near you.

Contact Us

Injury Prevention Service
Oklahoma State Department of Health
1000 N.E. 10th Street - Map to OSDH
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73117
Telephone: (405) 271-3430
Fax: (405) 271-2799

PHB seal
Back to Top