Recommended Immunization Schedules - United States
Vaccination Schedules within the United States
Vaccination Catch-Up Guidance for Child and Adolescent
Vaccine Information Statements - Required by Federal Regulation
- Instructions for the Required use of Vaccine Information Statements (CDC website)
- Translations of Vaccine Information Statements (IAC website)
- Provider Records: Vaccine Administration Record for Child & Teen Vaccine Administration Record for Adult
- Personal Records: Patients or parents should always be given a personal immunization record. A copy of the record can be provided through OSIIS.
Screening for Contraindications
Every person who administers vaccines should screen every patient for contraindications and precautions before giving vaccines. The "Contraindication and Precautions" section in the General Recommendations (provided by CDC) describe valid and invalid contraindications and precautions.
- Screening Questionnaire for Children and Teens (IAC website)
- Screening Questionnaire for Adults (IAC website)
- Contraindications to Vaccinations Quick Guide (IAC website)
Receive more information about vaccines and usage at CDC for Healthcare Professionals.
Questions and answers can be found on "Ask the Experts" for professional advisement. The Oklahoma State Immunization Service thanks the Immunization Action Coalition for their continued services in keeping vaccine information valid and updated.