Continuing education available (CME, CNE, CEU, CECH for Health Educators)
Free Web-based Immunization Training and Continuing Education
Competency Based Skills Checklist for Immunization (433k.pdf)
"You Call the Shots" Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The Immunization Encounter: Critical Issues (2.5 hours offered by CDC)
Current Issues in Immunizations Webinar Series (CDC)
Teaching Immunization Delivery and Evaluation (TIDE website sponsored by the Medical University of South Carolina)
- The TIDE Vaccine Safety Module is designed to help you explain the dangers of vaccine-preventable disease and the effectiveness of vaccines against them, as well as answering parental common vaccine safety questions.
- This curriculum is designed for use in medical schools to support immunization instruction. The materials provide student objectives, learning objectives, key teaching points, and resources.
CE Credit for Physicians
- Building an Adult Immunization Practice: The Primary Care Physician's Role in Disease Prevention (National Foundation for Infectious Diseases - NFID website)
- NFID Adult Immunization CME Learning Center (Medscape website)
CE Credit for Nurses
- Nip-It (Nursing Initiative Promoting Immunization Training website)