Oklahoma HIV & Hepatitis Planning Council (OHHPC)
Return to HIV/STD Homepage
This site contains HIV prevention messages that might not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs on this website may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this website.
The OHHPC is an advisory body that assists the Oklahoma State Department of Health, HIV/STD Service with coordinated HIV Prevention and Care and Hepatitis planning.
The OHHPC consists of 30 voting members, and strives to have membership that represents communities and people affected by or living with HIV and/or Hepatitis.
The thirty (30) voting membership is filled as follows:
- A minimum of 5 persons shall be people living with HIV (PLWH),
- 5 representatives from the HIV Prevention community,
- 5 representatives from HIV Treatment & Care community, and
- 15 members at-large.
Considerations for membership include:
- Geographic area of residence
- Employment/Volunteer status,
- HIV status,
- HIV risk status, and
- Occupation/Area of expertise.
The composition of the OHHPC will be representative of the current and projected HIV and Hepatitis epidemic in Oklahoma.
The OHHPC meets quarterly and the meetings are open to the public. You do NOT have to be a voting member to attend.
2019 OHHPC Meeting Schedule
The quarterly OHHPC meetings are held from 10am - 1pm in Oklahoma City.
The following are the dates for the 2019 OHHPC meetings.
- January 14th
- Meeting was postponed to February
- February 2019 Meeting Minutes
- April 15th
- April 2019 Meeting Minutes
- July 15th
- July 2019 Meeting Minutes
- October 21st
- October 2019 Meeting Minutes
For more information regarding the OHHPC, send us an email, or call us at 405-271-4636.