McIntosh County Health Department is responsible for conducting "investigations, inquiries, and studies concerning the causes of disease, and especially of epidemics, and the causes of mortality..." and to take such measures as he/she deems necessary to control or suppress, or to prevent the occurrence or spread of any contagious disease in McIntosh County.
Our goal is to use our knowledge and observations in detecting potential public health threats due to communicable disease.
- Tuberculosis Screening and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Outbreaks
- Other diseases, defined as "communicable"
For further information contact us at (918) 689-7774
29 Hospital Dr.
Eufaula, Oklahoma 74432
211 W. Gentry
Checotah, Oklahoma 74426