Women Infants & Children (WIC)
You can now request a WIC appointment online! Click here and complete the form. A health department representative will contact you to confirm your appointment.
How do I apply for WIC?
Call the McClain County Health Department Blanchard office at (405) 485-3319 or the Purcell office at (405) 527-6541 to set up an appointment between 8am and 5pm Monday-Friday.
What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- Completed WIC Health Assessment for Child, WIC Health Assessment for Infant, WIC Health Assessment for Pregnant Woman, WIC Health Assessment for Postpartum Woman.
- Proof of Identification/Photo ID
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Address
- Medicaid Cards/SoonerCare cards
*If appointment is for Child/Children, bring Child/Children to appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late and or have not completed the WIC Nutrition/Health Assessment form you may be rescheduled.
How to receive WIC benefits
- Have a family income within program limits (If you receive income from a job you may still qualify.)
- You may be eligible for WIC if you are eligible for Medicaid, food stamps of TANF Benefits.
- This on-line pre-screening tool can help you see if you may qualify.
For more information, visit the state website at: https://www.ok.gov/health/Family_Health/WIC/index.html
** USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. **