Skip to main content

Local Resources

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Disposal of sharps and bio hazardous materials
A: Grady County Health Department cannot dispose of bio hazardous materials for the public. For information on proper disposal please see link on resources page. For information regarding the "red" bio hazardous sharps containers please contact Stericycle at (866) 783-7422.

Back to Top