Children First Program
Oklahoma's Nurse-Family Partnership-- Helping first time parents succeed.
- Children First offers voluntary home visitation services at no cost to families expecting or parenting their first child.
- Public Health Nurses will work with clients and families to promote healthy pregnancies and babies.
- Nurses assist with guidance and education during pregnancy, infancy and through the child's second birthday.
Who Can Enroll?
- Women less than 29 weeks pregnant
- Women expecting their first child
- Women who meet income eligibility
For your convenience, visits take place in your home. Visits begin while you are pregnant and continue until your child's second birthday. The visit schedule is tailored to meet the client's need. For additional information or to schedule a Children First visit, contact the Delaware County Health Department at 918-253-4511.