Children First Program
Those enrolled in the Children First Program receive the following services at no cost for eligible clients:
- Brief nursing health assessments
- Child growth and development evaluations
- Nutrition education
- Parenting and relationship information
- Links to other services such as child care, education and job training
- Visits begin before the 29th week of pregnancy and continue until the child's second birthday. The visit schedule can be tailored to meet the needs of the mother.