Birth Partners of Cleveland County is now offering doula services at no cost for qualifying clients. You may be eligible to participate if you are between 12-35 weeks pregnant, willing to complete free childbirth education classes and are interested in receiving pregnancy, labor and birth support. Click here to see if you qualify and to sign up to receive more information.
Doulas are trained to provide physical, emotional, and informational support to a mother before, during, and shortly after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfying birth experience possible. Our doulas are DONA trained professionals, able to assist you in partnership with your medical provider.
Your Birth Partners Will:
- Meet with you for 2-3 prenatal visits
- Provide continuous labor and birth support
- Meet with you for 2 postpartum visits
- Connect you with resources, as needed
In addition to free birth support, clients will receive:
- Free Childbirth education classes
- Available infant care items
- Breastfeeding support