OK2SHARE - The purpose of the interactive Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) OK2SHARE Service databases is to support the information needs of the Oklahoma State Department of Health and other users such as health officials, educators, and students in improving service delivery, evaluating health care systems, and monitoring the health of the people of Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Cancer Burden Report - 2017 - Understanding the cancer burden in Oklahoma is vital for a variety of reasons, including: to report cancer trends in the state; to educate the public; to provide information for planning and evaluation of cancer prevention and control activities throughout the state; and to demonstrate the importance of collecting population-based surveillance data.
General Cancer Resources
- American College of Surgeons - Commission on Cancer (COC)
- American Cancer Society
- National Cancer Institute
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Cancer Prevention and Control Home Page
- American College of Surgeons - FORDS - Revised for 2013
- Casefinding List