Suspect Fraud or Abuse?
If you suspect or know of someone that is:
- Selling or giving away formula, foods, or breast pumps purchased by the WIC Program.
- Selling or giving away formula, foods, or breast pumps on Craig’s List, Facebook, Twitter, eBay, or other social media outlets.
- Falsifying information about income or family size when applying for WIC.
- Accepting WIC for non-WIC approved items.
- Not authorized to accept WIC but do so anyway.
Report fraud by:
Contacting Oklahoma WIC Service
at (405) 426-8500.
Mail completed form to:
2401 NW 23rd Street, Suite 70
Oklahoma City, OK 73107-2475
All reports will remain anonymous!
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.