To support the health of Oklahoma's women, children and families by providing leadership in assessing health issues, services, and behaviors.
The MCH Assessment unit contributes evaluation and assessment support to the programs and services provided by the Maternal and Child Health Service. Activities of this section include: population based surveillance for assessing risk factors associated with poor health outcomes; program reporting systems to monitor services offered through local health departments and community clinics; and other surveys to assess health systems and health status of specific MCH populations.
Title V Needs and Assessment Survey
- Title V Needs Assessment Survey - help us identify priorities for programs and services that benefit women, infant, children and youth in Oklahoma
- Encuesta de opinión pública para Title V - haga clic en el enlace de esta encuesta para ayudarnos a identificar cuáles son las prioridades de los programas y servicios que benefician a las mujeres, bebés, niños y jóvenes de Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma American Indian Maternal and Child Health Data Book
- Breastfeeding Facts at a Glance Feb 2020 (511k)
- Pre-Pregnancy Underweight and Related Prematurity in Newborns
- Newborns with Withdrawal Symptoms Caused by Maternal Exposure to Select Substances among SoonerCare in 2016 (545k)
- Maternal Characteristics and Birth Outcome among Soonercare in 2016 (1.3m)
- Profile of American Indian Mothers with Oklahoma Medicaid Reimbursed Live Births in 2016 (548k)
- African American Maternal and Child Health Data Review August 2019 (650k)
- Disparities in Chronic Health Conditions May 2019 (764k)
- TOTS Brief on Household and Vehicle Smoking Rules, May 2019 (598k)
- American Indian Maternal and Child Health Data Review (299k)
- PRAMS Brief - Unpaid Maternity Leave among Oklahoma Mothers Feb 2019
- PRAMS Fact Sheet - Unpaid Maternity Leave among Oklahoma Mothers Feb 2019
- Rapid Repeat Births among Oklahoma Teens August 2018 (338.1k)
- PRAMSGRAM - Infant Safe Sleep Practices among Oklahoma American Indian Mothers April 2018 (757.5k)
- #1 Toddler Nutrition and Physical Activity March 2018 (521k)
- Profile of New Fathers in Oklahoma March 2018 (347k)
- PRAMS Brief - Birth Control Practices among Oklahoma Teen Mothers August 2017 (527.4K)
- PRAMS Brief - Preconception Wellness among Mothers with Medicaid August 2017 (158.5k)
- Cesarean Section Deliveries in Oklahoma 2011-2015 (May 2017) Report provides an overview of cesarean deliveries & Oklahoma's efforts to improve the health of the maternal & child health population.
Paul H. Patrick, MPH
Administrative Program Manager, MCH Assessment
email: Paul Patrick
Maternal & Child Health Service
Oklahoma State Department of Health
1000 NE 10th St, Room 810
Oklahoma City, OK 73117-1299