Call the 24/7 Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline today!
Video relay: 866-748-2436
The Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline is a free service for all Oklahomans. You can talk with a trained Quit Coach who will help you create a quit plan just for you. They can also offer support during times when you may be tempted to use tobacco again.
Smokers who use a helpline are four times more likely to quit than if they try to quit on their own.
Tools to Succeed:
- Free patches or gum for the uninsured
- Free info on quitting tobacco
- One-on-one telephone coaching
- Referrals to local programs in your community
You'll learn how to:
- Create a quit plan to improve your chance of success
- Cope with cravings
- Find things you can do with your hands
- Change behavior patterns that remind you to smoke or chew