(Female & Male)
- Physical examination
- Laboratory tests including pap tests and STD testing
- Birth control education/Abstinence education
- Pregnancy testing
- Counseling available for infertility problems, nutrition and hygiene
- Birth control methods dispensed
- Information available on vasectomy, tubal ligation and natural family planning
- Breast self-exam instruction
- Testicular self-exam instruction
Referrals as necessary
Family planning services are offered on a sliding scale. A client's percentage to pay is based on income. No one is denied services based on inability to pay.
For more information about our Family Planning service or to schedule an appointment please cal the Washington County Health Department at (918-335-3005).
Washington County Health Department
5121 S.E. Jacquelyn Lane
Bartlesville, OK 74006