Wagoner County Health Department
Child Health Services
The Child Health Clinic is a free service of the Wagoner County Health Department. Services are provided according to the recommended schedule for health supervision in order to encourage healthy growth and development, and to reduce risk of illness and injury. Services are available for infants and children and may include the following:
- Annual well-child & adolescent check-ups
- Physical examinations for head start
- Measurement of growth and development
- Anemia (iron) and blood lead screening
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor illness for established Child Health patients
- Immunizations (shots)
- Health promotion & counseling on infant care, behavior, nutrition, etc.
- Screening & referral for identified problems (vision, hearing, orthopedic, behavioral, developmental, etc).
Child Health Clinic services require an appointment. Contact either office to schedule an appointment.
Coweta (918) 486-2845
Wagoner (918) 485-3022