- Food Establishments
- Hotels & Motels
- Food Service (schools, daycare centers, camps, & institutions) (*daycare upon DHS request*)
- Public Bathing Facilities (swimming pools, spas)
- Health Related Complaints
- Food Borne Outbreaks & Reportable Diseases
- Potential Rabies Exposure
- Monthly Food Handlers Class
- Yearly Pool Operators School
- Plan Review for Food Establishments
To view Oklahoma food service establishment inspection results including Stephens County please see this link:
OSDH Consumer Health Service - Consumer Protection Division (Consumer Protection Division) provides assistance with wholesale food outlets, food manufacturers, city and county jails, and all sources of ionizing radiation. All laws, rules, and applications related to this division are available to the public and regulated entities via the above link.
For more information on the regulation of the following contact Department of Environmental Quality.
Sewer (public and private)
Water (public and private)
For more information on the regulation of:
Asbestos and lead contact Department of Labor.
For information related to mold please contact OSDH Consumer Health Services.
To obtain a copy of the Plan Review Application for a Food or Lodging Establishment in Stephens County click here.
For more information contact:
Public Health Specialist III, Sanitarian
Phone: (580) 252-0270