Adult Behavioral Health
Adult Behavioral Health services assist clients through behavior change to promote healthy lifestyles, and address behavioral health concerns, such as smoking, weight loss, and stress, through consultation, screening, and individual services. The behavioral health counselor at Payne County Health Department also offers consultation and training related to behavioral health topics.
We offer the following services to address concerns related to tobacco cessation, healthy weight, stress reduction, coping with mild anxiety or depression, and other health related behaviors:
- Behavioral health consultation
- with clients during other routine appointments
- to aid in providing evidence-based interventions to patients for behavioral health concerns, such as smoking and weight loss
- Individual appointments
- Community workshops focused on behavior change for health behaviors
These services are available to current and new patients of the health department, ages 18 years and older.
No fee is charged.
Behavioral health services are provided by appointment. Individual appointments last approximately 30 minutes.
Services are provided by a behavioral health counselor.
For more information and/or appointments, please call:
- The Stillwater Payne County Health Department - (405) 372-8200.