Communicable Disease Control
Muskogee County Health Department is responsible for conducting "investigations, inquiries, and studies concerning the causes of disease, and especially of epidemics, and the causes of mortality..." and to take such measures as he/she deems necessary to control or suppress, or to prevent the occurrence or spread of any contagious disease in Muskogee County.
Our goal is to use our knowledge and observations in detecting potential public health threats due to communicable disease.
- Tuberculosis Screening and Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- HIV Testing and Counseling
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Outbreaks
- Other diseases, defined as "communicable"
For more information, please call (918) 683-0321 or Toll Free (877) 596-1596.