Child Health strives to enhance the development and well being of children, prevent childhood diseases, and ensure that the children of Muskogee County grow up to be healthy adults.
Child Health services offered through the Muskogee County Health Department include:
- Head Lice Checks
- Blood Lead screening
- Weight and height checks
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Well child checkups
- Physical examinations
- Measurement of growth and development
- Sickle Cell screening and counseling with parents on infant care, child behavior, child safety
- Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses
- Screening and referral of problems (vision, hearing, orthopedic, and behavior)
No fee is charged for Child Health Services.
For more information on Child Health Services contact the Muskogee County Health Department at (918) 683-0321 or Toll Free (877) 596-1596.