Food service inspections are just one of the many services provided by the Environmental Health Division. To access the database of restaurant inspections, click here.
McClain county is covered by several different inspectors, each housed at different county health departments. You can call the Norman office of the Cleveland County Health Department at (405) 321-4048, the Grady County Health Department at (405) 224-2022, or the Paul's Valley office of the Garvin County Health Department at (405) 238-7346.
The Environmental Health Division provides many services for the county, including:
- Eating and drinking establishments
- Retail food (e.g. grocery stores)
- Hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts
- Food service in schools, day cares, and institutions
- Public bathing facilities (e.g. spas and swimming pools)
Performing investigations and consultations on:
- Health related complaints
- Possible foodborne disease
- Potential rabies exposure
Providing technical services:
- Extensive plan review of food establishments before construction