Sexually Transmitted Disease/HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Some of the common symptoms of STD's in males and females include:
- Sores, bumps, or blisters near genitals or mouth
- Burning or pain when urinating
- Slight sore throat
- Fever, chills, achy feeling
- Rectal itching, pain or discharge
- Discharge from the penis, vagina or rectum
The Mayes County Health Department also performs visual examination, health education and referral services at no charge for the following STD's.
- Pubic Lice (Crabs)
- Genital Warts
- Genital Herpes
No fee is charged for STD services.
If you have symptoms of an STD or suspect you may have been exposed, please visit the Mayes County Health Department. For further information call 918-825-4224.
Testing is always confidential.