Mayes County Health Department
Welcome to the Mayes County Health Department. We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve. Our healthcare staff are licensed or certified in their professions, assuring the utmost in quality care for you and your family.
- General Clinic (STD clinic, tuberculosis control clinic, communicable disease control and head lice checks)
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children Supplemental Nutrition Program)
- Click this link for ONLINE WIC APPLICATION
- Family Planning (birth control, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception
- Health and Dental Education
- Children First
- Environmental Health (inspections, restaurant complaints, dog bites, food handler's school)
All services are available to the public without regard to religion, race, color, natural origin, creed, disability, gender, or ability to pay. SoonerCare and SoonerPlan accepted.
Surrounding Area Health Departments
Craig County Health Department
115 East Delaware Ave.
Vinita, OK 74301
Ottawa County Health Department
1930 North Elm
Miami, OK 74354
Cherokee County Health Department
912 S. College
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Rogers County Health Department
2664 N Hwy 88
Claremore, OK 74017
Delaware County Health Department
432 S. 9th St.
(P.O. Box 370)
Jay, OK 74346
Wagoner County Health Department
212 N Pierce Ave
Wagoner, OK 74467
As of March 24th, Governor Stitt issued the following Statewide Executive Order - Read by clicking the links below:
ATTENTION PARENTS/YOUTH - Need help with distance learning? Click on Parent/Youth Learning Resources - organized by topic/grade
111 NE First St.
Pryor, OK 74361
Maria Alexander, Administrative Director
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Closed 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. for lunch.
Closed weekends and all state legal holidays
TO REPORT A PUBLIC HEALTH DISEASE OR OUTBREAK
ANSWERED 24 HOURS/7 DAYS A WEEK.